Healthy Home Webinar Series
Come join us to learn about your home’s health and how to improve your environment.
Allergies, Asthma, and the Home Environment
Allergies and asthma impact 1 in 5 people, and 50% of homes have someone who is allergic or asthmatic. While we may not be able to affect the outdoors, we can improve our own environment to reduce allergic triggers. HomeLab has partnered with the Allergy and Asthma Network to share the latest in environmental management. HomeLab Founder and building expert Nate Bellino will present different methods to create a home environment that addresses allergens. He will walk through the key home triggers and zero in on their sources. more info
- Thu, July 20, 2017 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT Register for Free »
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Identify potential sources of pollen and dust mites, two key triggers of allergies and asthma.
- Identify key characteristics of your home that may be adding or removing allergens.
- Understand which strategies for reducing allergens are well-proven, and which hold promise.
- Know where to (and where not to) start reducing allergens.
- Use new tools to help with effective allergen management.